View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Marathon running mom of 4
I'm struggling with this right now. I'm sure some of it's hormone related, but I'm really discouraged with my weightloss right now. I just can't seem to drop any weight and if anything, I feel like I'm bigger now than I was at the beginning of the year. I eat pretty healthy, I exercise on a regular basis. I think what pushed me over the edge was yesterday: I went up to the attic for hot rollers (a friend and I are going to a show, and you dress up kinda funky..long story lol) and found my old party clothes from before kids/marriage. So I get that it was 2000-2002 when I wore these clothes, but I decided to try them on anyway. My pleather pants fit ok My old bar shirts? That used to hit my pant line? Halter tops with a big ole muffin at the bottom. Now I don't know what I expected but it really put it into perspective how much my body has changed over the last several years. And it did nothing to motivate me. So, I guess in a round about way, I don't really have anything that helps me when I'm discouraged.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!