View Single Post
May 22nd, 2013, 07:29 AM
aln030482 aln030482 is offline
<3 Proud Mommy <3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 163
I went in for my first appt., was all ready for the nurse to come in, & it had to be rescheduled. We go back Monday, June 3rd. I did get to sign papers to transfer records, etc., which is fabulous. The only thing I don't specifically care for though is that they won't do another u/s until 20 weeks. I mentioned that my previous OB was uncertain whether he saw one or two heartbeats & that I wanted the NTS (nuchal translucency sonogram) because we aren't certain of DH's family history due to him being adopted, but they said that they normally don't do that. They are willing to do an amniocentesis per my request; however, I declined. So, as of now it's either go to my last appt. with the previous OB on May 28th for both the NTS & confirmation of how many or wait until 20 weeks.
Reply With Quote