View Single Post
June 2nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar
ashleykathleen ashleykathleen is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,612
Sooooo...after a long week of hoping and waiting for little miss to come on her own, looks like I'm going to be induced first thing in the morning. I had tons of bloody show on Thursday, have been having really uncomfortable contractions off and on since Wednesday, yet here we still are. I guess I'm glad that she had the extra time to bake and I know in my heart that it is safer for her to go ahead come out now instead of waiting even longer since my fluid levels are still on the rise...I'm just really bummed about her not coming on her own. I really want a natural labor and I'm really afraid if they use pitocin that the contractions will be too much for me to handle.

I'm going to ask my dr if they can break my water first and see if that gets things going without pitocin since I've already had so much stuff going on.

Anyone ever been induce and NOT had an epidural??

Reply With Quote