View Single Post
June 5th, 2013, 08:36 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar
2pinks&ablue 2pinks&ablue is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NB, Canada
Posts: 36,142
If I remember right, you need a passport for any child to fly, but they can cross the US border until you're 16 (I think) with just your birth certificate and one other piece of ID.

At work today, it's a short day though and I'm going for lunch soon with a couple of my cousins and my Mom
Reply With Quote