View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM
KMH KMH is offline
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: right of center
Posts: 19,318
I knew my first would be a c-section because she was footling breech. My doc pushed me to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks, but I really wanted to go into labor on my own so I knew she was ready. I refused to schedule and just showed up in L&D when I went into labor. No big deal. We were admitted around 9:45pm dilated to 4cm, they did a quick u/s to verify that she was still breech, and she was born at 11:08pm. Her little cries sounded wet when she came out, but her breathing settled down after a bit. She was latched on to BF within 90 minutes.

For full disclosure, I went into labor at 37 weeks exactly, so none of it mattered. But, had I gotten further along, I still would have waited until baby was ready.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (5), Abigail (3) and George (3)

Last edited by KMH; July 17th, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Reply With Quote