Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tamara - I was also an 11 year member in 4-H. It's amazing how much it has changed since I was in it. The government has gotten so much more involved here. In order to show livestock at certain fairs they require you to have a premise ID (basically a number for your farm that will allow them to require paperwork and gives them access to your operation). I think this will probably be the only year we do 4-H.

Becky - Sorry Mark was sick. Hope he is feeling better now!

Brittanie - Hooray for so many people being interested in your house! I hope you get a great offer right away so you don't have to worry about having any more showings!

Nicole - Sorry your week was so crummy! I hope things are looking better now. I hope your house sells well and you are able to find a new place and move in quickly!

AFM - Sorry I have been so MIA lately. We finally got a really good rain this last weekend (a very much needed inch and a half!), so DH has been relaxing by playing computer games. I don't mind....except he plays them on the computer that is hooked up to the internet. So between being busy as usual with the kids, house, and swimming lessons and him being on the computer, I just haven't had time to get on. Add to that that we went and got the kid's pet goats on Monday....We are working with them quite a bit to get them tamed down so that they will follow the kids to and from the barn. Sold our baby calves last Friday. The pastures are just too dry and dead to support a cow with a calf. So to save the cows and the grass, we had to sell them early. Josh's surgery is next Thursday. AF is here, so I've been super emotional about the surgery this week. Finally set up the kids swimming pool last week. They have been having a blast in it on these hot days! And just so you all know in advance...expect me to be a little MIA this next week too. I should be on a lot more regularly after next week though!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!