View Single Post
July 30th, 2013, 11:55 AM
igotakid igotakid is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Apply for state assistance. You should be able to go to the health department or social services. Just tell them you are pregnant and don't have insurance and they will help you.
Reply With Quote