View Single Post
September 26th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
14 weeks 4 days

I havent had much to update on pregnancy-wise, not to say I havent been busy! We have so much going on with the wedding prep at the moment.

I'm still fairly nauseous and its been particularly nasty this past couple of days, but I suspect that becuase i've been having trouble sleeping. I'm now finding its uncomfortable to lie on my belly or my back. So my side it is, but its uncomfortable and makes me neck sore!

Otherwise, things seem to be going well. I'm getting lots of cramping and pulling which can only mean that my LO is growing big and strong. Still working on getting DF to agree to an extra scan at around 17weeks as it seems sooooo long to wait till the one just before the wedding.

Wedding plans at the moment.....
- this wedding meeting with the venue to confirm final numbers and meal choices
- On monday I'm going for a fitting of my wedding dress
- next weekend meeting with a seamstress to get one of my bridesmaids dresses altered
- weekend of the 12th - hen do part one with family members, the sunday is our hair trials (me and the bridesmaids)
- weekend of the 18th - hen do part two, friday to sunday with my girlfriends
- the 27th we're meeting with our photographer
- 31st I'm having a make up trial

Busy busy busy. We also need to go finalise our flower arrangements and our venue decorations. Sure there's other things too!

I'm amassing quite the stash of baby clothes too, i'll share a photo soon as I dont have one at the moment! They're all VERY cute though

I am now wearing some maternity clothes, mostly trousers and jeans as although my normal ones fit, they're uncomfortable around my belly. Sometimes I just leave them unbuttoned but it doesnt look very good lol!