View Single Post
September 30th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar
Decemberhill Decemberhill is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by bluewren View Post
I have two DIGI. I'm wondering if I should wait til tomorrow morning or if I can get away with holding it for a few hours in the afternoon and testing.

I drank a glass of water and juice while waiting for the results this morning so I'd imagine my wee is diluted.
I would wait and take the digi tomorrow morning, then. I had saved my FMU and tested all the tests with that...but then I took another digi that evening and it said "not pregnant". But then the next morning with FMU, it was back to pregnant.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
Reply With Quote