View Single Post
October 13th, 2013, 05:33 PM
3maybe 3maybe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 362
I'm not coloring my hair or getting massages right now. I will indulge in a couple massages down the line, but I'm gonna wait til after baby to color.

I'd like to think the chiro would be fairly safe, if you truly need it. Me personally, I'd try to wait it out, til the 2nd tri.
Reply With Quote