View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 08:22 AM
aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
THURSDAY!!

What if you were a circus performer, what would you do? Id wanna be an acrobat, in reality Im a klutz so if I could put that aside Id love to be up there flipping around and such.

What if you had to set up your own business, what would you do? Id set up the website I talked about yesterday and get all the stuff I needed to get it going.

What if you could be president for a day, what would you do? LOL, no comment! Id dock everyones pay to be that of an average American family and they'd have NO way of changing that plus theyd have to do "Obamacare" like everyone else has to.

What if you won 1,000,000, what would you spend it on? Id buy a house, Id pay off my car and buy the car I really wanted outright. Id give my sister some to sock away in my 6 nieces savings accounts for their college or whatnot. Id give my mom a bit so she could feel less frazzled about finances or she could sock it away til she's ready to move up this way and put it towards a home. The rest would be tucked away safely for emergency uses.

What if you could be a fly on the wall of any famous person for a day, who would you choose and why? Hugh Jackman....cuz I think he's awesome! LOL

What if you could spend a year travelling, where would you go? Id rent an RV and take the kids all over the country visiting tons of historical sites and museums(I love history).

What if you could have a dinner party with any six people in the world, alive or passed, who would you invite and why? Abraham Lincoln, Dans late mom, Dan, June(childhood friend of Dans, newer friend of mine), my grandpa Neal, and Dahli Lama.
Why huh? Lincoln, because Ive always felt drawn to him and the Civil War so Id love to chat with him...get to know the real him.
Dans mom and Dan simply cuz Ive never met Susan and would love to get to know her and Dan...well who wouldnt want one more day with their Love.
June because I only got to hang with her in person once and Id love to see and chat with her again.
Grandpa Neal cuz I miss him and his deep, gravely voice.
The Dahli Lama because I bet I could learn a lot from him.

What if you could make any wish in the world for your children and it was guaranteed to come true, what would you wish for them? For Connor, Id wish that his issues would resolve and he'd be the sweet, easy going boy he used to be.
Id wish Avery got to have his dream of seeing 20th Century Fox studios in Hollywood and just having a blast visiting stuff in that town.
Id wish Devinn would always be kind and not lose that.

What if you could have a conversation with God/Source/Universe, what would you ask? Id simply say Thanks.

What if you could be granted any skill or talent overnight, what would you choose? Id heal all cancer patients and make cancer extinct, so noone else has to go through the hell we did.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~