View Single Post
October 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM
I've had quite the journey with Clomid, I had been TTC for 7 yrs (I'm currently 25), the last 2 yrs I was on fertility treatment, 2012 did 6 months of 50mg of Clomid alone and did not work, only made me gain weight, i stopped for the last 6 months of the year and started again this year because my DH wanted to try again, I was dx with PCOS and was given Metformin to regulate my insulin levels and Clomid again but this time I did 2 months of 50mg w/o luck, another 2 months of 100mg w/o luck and 1 month of 150mg in August '13, I found out I was pregnant on September 27th and confirmed TWINS on October 16th, two days ago had another u/s to measure them and actually even heard their heartbeats <3 there is hope ladies!

I have to add, I had started doing aerobics on August and September and did lose weight, perhaps that was the extra push I needed to obtain my BFP aside from the medicine, I'm overjoyed after a road of disappointment but now it is all behind us. Wish you all the best and hope to hear more stories