View Single Post
November 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad that the bleeding isnt due to baby, but its kind of strange as far as they couldnt see where its coming from... I would be freaking out, so I can only imagine this is driving you insane. But at least the baby is healthy and strong! I understand when a Boss is bummed, but things come up. It isnt like you are "playing hooky" or not doing your job well, its a medical situation! My boss during the time I was pregnant with Luke was not a great one. At 6.5 mos pregnant my co-worker complained, because they had me stand on a step ladder, with a mop, trying to scrub off mildew on the bathroom ceiling, and I kept getting winded and couldnt do it. So Boss actually repremanded me for it! I finally just ended up quitting, when Luke was 8 mos old. I tried to go back and make it work but this particular co-worker, was doing drugs and stealing from clients and no matter how many times anyone reported her, the Boss would "sweep it under the rug" so to speak. It wasnt worth the risk. I would have rather been poor.