View Single Post
December 4th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Emma and Avas mommy Emma and Avas mommy is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,615
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post

One, I do NOT want that snow Please keep it Two, I hope you feel better and that your financial situation eases soon.

Yeah I don't want it tomorrow night either since I have to drive in it on my way home tomorrow night. they are saying 2-4 in over night tomorrow night and then the 2nd storm will come through friday and friday night and they are calling for an additional 5-8 inches. Luckily I wont have to drive anywhere other than to take the kids to school on Friday but I have to work Saturday morning so I am not looking forward to that since if we get what they are forecasting then I will have to leave Saturday morning 1 1/2 to 2 hours before having to be at work

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

Reply With Quote