View Single Post
December 16th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The past couple of weeeks I have really felt overwhelmed and like my medication is not helping like it once did. I have been overly anxious and nervous and cry at the drop of a hat.. I let things get to me and I am really over thinking everything. I know a lot of this is just pregnancy hormones but I just feel really stressed out and sad. I guess with it getting closer to my due date i am just nervous and scared for various reasons. Its been nearly 8 years since i have cared for a newborn, I am a single mother thankfully i have great support system with my parents. However I do not want this baby's father in her life he lied to me while we were together and he has a drug problem and can't keep a job. He messaged me on facebook running his mouth about him wanting to be in her life. I made it very clear to him I did not want that and he would have to prove paternity and take me to court to ever see her. I guess all that is just really getting to me. I just worry about PPD after I have the baby and falling into a major deppressive state. I just needed to kind of talk I guess so thanks for taking the time to read this.