View Single Post
January 9th, 2014, 04:30 PM
I have to loose 70 lbs before she will help me. She did not give me a nutritionist's info, but my Mom is Gluten intolerant (on the verge of Ciliacs) and who is trying to loose weight too so we are working together.

My DH is former military and helped me come up with a workout routine that I can do. Two days a week of Zumba, two days a week at the gym on a treadmill and elliptical, and two days of ab workouts here in our apartment. When I go to the gym my Mom goes with me and we cuss at the ellipticals together. Lol. We call them the "devil machines".

I got a bunch of fruits and veggies to snack on and I already quit drinking sodas. They were making me sick so I have been without anything carbonated in over 5 months. I also found a link to 20 crock pot receipes that you put together and freeze all at once that have lots of veggies and good protein. You just thaw them overnight in the fridge and throw them in the crockpot before you leave in the morning.

I basically decided to fuel my anger at her delivery of the information into my desire to show her that I can do this. I have my yearly appointment with her in March so I am determined to loose as much as i can before then. Show her that I can and will do this.

I know that it will eventually turn into "for me" weight loss. I have not gotten there yet. I am still in the "mad at my doctor and wanting to show her what I can do" weight loss.