View Single Post
January 22nd, 2014, 12:00 PM
GamerMom GamerMom is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 504
Well, today made for a very interesting day. I had classes like I normally do on a Wednesday and was in the middle of class when my sister-in-law called and told me she was pretty sure Adelyn was having an allergic reaction. She had apple mango kiwi for lunch and had woken up crying and had a terrible rash up her back.

Well, I was quick to bring her to the doctor where the rash was definitely a sign of an allergic reaction and her tongue had even swelled up a little bit (but nothing too cause worry). Luckily, I gave Adelyn apples and mangos before so we narrowed the reaction to the kiwi.

Though I can't get her an allergy test until she is over the age of one, I can't feed Adelyn anymore kiwi until she has that test done.

Any other Momma's experience an allergic reaction with their little ones?
Reply With Quote