View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 06:31 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar
epsilonbeta epsilonbeta is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 881
It does sound sciatic like and a chiropractor can help with that. If you're going to a good chiropractor you shouldn't have to direct him on what to do. What you do need to do is point to specific areas causing pain and describe any place that feels off. Let him know what positions are comfortable and what are uncomfortable. A few adjustments that are common: One face down on an adjustment table where they can lower out the belly section. Then laying on your side on a hard table to adjust the hips and possibly neck.

ETA: He should not do a "full" adjustment unless you actually need it. Mine always feels down the whole spine and only adjusts in the areas that are off. This may mean only one or two small pops.
Mommy to DS (2.5) and Adopted DS (19). PCOS success story.
Reply With Quote