View Single Post
March 20th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar
Rainbow Catcher Rainbow Catcher is offline
Bound and Determined
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,428
Going to probably be joining you ladies, if things work out the way they should. Hopefully at least by May I'll have an ER done. I have DOR and will be doing mini stim (though looking at the protocol my doc is proposing, it's almost medium stim)... but anyways, waiting on AF FOREVER and going to start provera on Monday if AF doesn't show before then, since the coordinator can't meet with me until next Friday. Anyhow.. trying to find meds now and get the best price I can find. It's so taboo to talk about on these things it appears, but I'm curious as to any thoughts on Pharmacies to use. If it's against the law to talk about here, I'd love a PM! Any help would be appreciated. We're paying OOP for everything.. and we're planning on 3 ERs... then freezing any blasts we may get... and then ER when that's all done. Hoping the best for all of you!
Forever missing our angel, 6/7/13.

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.
Reply With Quote