View Single Post
March 25th, 2014, 04:51 PM
mrs.nowak mrs.nowak is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 67
We get to meet our little girl on Monday, if we are lucky, but since it is early maybe labor will go into Tuesday. (April fools baby???) My OB said today at our apt that if I wanted I could have induced today, since the BP's are climbing even with all the precautions I've been taking, in addition, I am spilling more proteins than ever now. But I wanted to wait until at least 37.5 weeks, which would be Mon. Then, technically she is "full term" and has less of a NICU risk. I have another NST tomorrow which also could result in an induction if he feels necessary. What made me happy was that Leah's health was not in question, just potentially if we were to wait longer than a few weeks. But I have been having such intense BH's that I am sore at the end of the day- telling OB that made him even more intent on induction. Cervix is soft and in front- I think that is how he put it.

I am excited but upset with myself for being so apprehensive and kind of like a rock-head. It just hasn't sunk in that I could be having a baby tomorrow if not Monday. It may hit me at the same time the Pitocin does lol.

Reply With Quote