View Single Post
April 6th, 2014, 08:57 PM
I'm 20 years old, and my fiance and I just found out yesterday that we are pregnant. I've never been a kid person, and we're not really financially stable enough to have a baby comfortably. Also in January my fiance and I went through a rough patch, and I ended up sleeping with my ex. We did not use protection, because as far as my doctors were concerned, I was not able to get pregnant. My fiance and I have not used protection for a while either. I'm scared because I don't want this baby to be the product of my ex-boyfriend, and while my fiance already knows everything about that situation, I'm scared what will become of this baby if it is my ex-boyfriends. I've considered abortion, because I do not feel that I am ready for a baby, nor do I feel that I will ever gain that "mommy sense", but I've also considered having this baby, because I don't know if I could go through with an abortion. I really just need advice from someone on the outside. And I definitely don't need criticism, so please only post if you actually have some good advice..