View Single Post
April 23rd, 2014, 07:19 AM
aarafko's Avatar
aarafko aarafko is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southeastern WI
Posts: 6,918
We had a m/c in Feb, where we had to have a d&c. The Dr wanted us to wait 3 months for us to start trying again. He wanted to do some testing at my appt in June to see if there is a reason to why my last two pregnancies ended in m/cs.

Here is this morning's test.


May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
New DD to ultrasounds
Make a pregnancy ticker

Reply With Quote