View Single Post
April 23rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Super Mommy
Hey everyone. I am on cycle day 3 and this past cycle was a stress roller coaster from hell. We are in the process of trying to get approved for a home loan and looking at houses. My husband thinks we are going to get denied for the loan because he had to file bankruptcy before we got married and he had to foreclose on a condo he had with his ex wife. SO we are dealing with that. Our current living situation is not that great either. We are living with my grandparents so we can save money for a down payment, but my older brother has recently moved back in and we have been arguing a lot more. Also, my younger brother has a girlfriend who is now living with him and my parents who I can NOT stand! She is always joking about having a baby and will read baby names out loud while we are there and then laugh about them. She knows it has been a year of trying for us, yet she has 0 sensitivity. My mom called her out on it, but it hasn't stopped. We also had to put my furbaby of 14 years down the other day so we have been pretty upset around here. We are hoping that this cycle is it. I really need to go to a gyno, but I have never been and I am afraid and nervous. I know I need to go, but at the same time I don't want to get bad news. SO I have no idea what to do. I need to meditate or something to get rid of this stress. I honestly think it is playing a huge factor into everything.

Hope everyone else is having better luck.
<3