View Single Post
April 30th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Formerly Number5OnTheWay
MIL, hope it clears up quickly for you!! I bet they put you on what I can't take due to being pregnant. If I wasn't pregnant, I could have had one prescription, shorter term, and been done. Boo!! Guess I'll take my baby, though.

DFK, how come you have to move? It's something we're discussing right now as well, and I want to, but I don't also, if that makes sense. We know we couldn't do an apartment with our crew. We tried it for a while when we first moved to MA. My kids (and dogs) don't know how to function with neighbors....

Anybody in here getting hit with all the tornados, etc? I can't remember where everyone lives. My friend's mom lives in Alabama, and it's been crazy there!!

Sarah, sorry, no experience with that! I hope you figure out the problem!

On the subject of phones, my oldest has a smart phone, but her bio dad got it for her and pays the bill. She still has to keep grades up, etc. And then she's not mad at us when the bill doesn't get paid. LOL! We used to have her on our plan, but she kept getting it taken away for grades and some other stupid stuff so we said no more. #2 has one that we pay for - no smartphone, though. A couple of weeks ago, she was telling me she couldn't find it. A few days later, she's moving her clothes from the washer to the dryer and says, "I found my phone....". We have insurance on it, but we haven't put a claim in yet, and she won't get it back immediately, even when we do.

New picture in progress......