Topic: It amazes me
View Single Post
June 16th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoofeach View Post
I know he can be an awesome dad, but for the last few years he's been more focused on getting drunk, having sex with numerous women, and leaving the kids to look after themselves on occasion.

I don't plan on keeping my kids from their father, I would never do that, but right now, I don't think that it is in their best interests to spend more time with him.

I'm going to offer him every second weekend, Sat morning through to Monday evening (he doesn't work Mondays). This would mean he gets them one night less than what he currently has, but I'm willing to let him see them, take them to dinner ect, during the week if he wants to see them.
That makes sense and sounds fair.

Maybe just go with the mind set of, "If he's making an effort and is a safe person for them to be with, then let it happen until he proves otherwise."

Oh but document all the time you let them go with him, just jot it down in a notebook so he cant ever say you withheld them.