View Single Post
October 20th, 2006, 01:20 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar
MissyPrincessEha MissyPrincessEha is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 11,318

Unassisted = You go down to the department of vital statistics and pick up a form. Fill that out and with your license and social and your letter from a caregiver stating that you were pg and have a live baby you get in to the person who types it up as you relay the information.

Midwife assisted = We are still iffy on this one. The state does not want to give midwives forms. But the parents go down with the same as above and dictate to the person..they type it up. And the midwife goes to sign it.
"I am a midwife. It is not just what I do, it is what I am, and I grow in it."
-Ruth Cobb

Reply With Quote