View Single Post
June 25th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Rae22 Rae22 is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 206
my DH is up to trying right away, but he would be supportive if i decided to wait. the thing is emotionally i feel ready to try, it's just worrying about whether my body is ready and the implications that go along with trying agian immediately. i think i am leaning towards waiting one cycle, it hopefully will go by so fast anyways, since i work full time and im' going away this summer, etc. thanks for the responses, hopefully in a few months i will be a regular on this board!
Reply With Quote