View Single Post
May 23rd, 2007, 12:58 AM
picklesmama's Avatar
picklesmama picklesmama is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,604
If I withdraw my child from public school to homeschool him, am I entitled to take possession of his permanent record? If yes, do I need a form or does anyone know where it is written that I am entitled to it, that I could print a copy to take to the school? I am in WA state.
Thanks in advance

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Reply With Quote