View Single Post
June 20th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Regular
I'm having one of those baby-fever depression days where you just feel like there's no way it's ever going to happen. Between my age, my stressful job and DH's even MORE stressful job, and just the normal odds of getting pregnant in the first place, I just feel helpless and overwhelmed. My most fertile time is the next few days, though. So, we'll try again and hope and pray for the best. I've made up my mind that if it doesn't happen this month, I'm going in for the tests, just for peace of mind, if nothing else. If everything is OK, hopefully it will relieve some of my fears and concerns. And if not, at least we'll know what we're dealing with and will be able to face it and overcome whatever obstacles we need to. I just wish I didn't run into a pregnant woman or someone with a baby every time I turn around. It's like salt in the wounds. Yesterday, I was at a local used book store and there was a lady in there with four children, all probably under the age of 6, at least, and her belly was swollen with another on the way and I just thought, "why is it so easy for some and not for others?" Ugh! I hate this feeling.