Topic: HELP...
View Single Post
August 20th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Posts: n/a
if u are waiting for anytype of state assistance- u need to get a confirmation of pregnancy befor they will acept u or deny u-- if u have a pregnancy resource center- they can get the ball moving for state assistance. once u get a confirmation of pregnancy letter u can go down to ur county's local wic centers and they will provide u with "food coupon checks " so u can eat good. u need to go to ur states website- departman of human services- and try to get medicaid. i am pretty sure u can get assistances.. the pregnancy resource enter can help with items for the baby--furniture,clothes for both u and the baby..( at least the one near me had those options--i didnt need the help- i just need the confirmation letter to get insurance)
Reply With Quote