View Single Post
September 9th, 2007, 07:02 PM
m_westbro's Avatar
m_westbro m_westbro is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Texas y'all!
Posts: 17,144
Of course it's ok to post, and yes you're in the right place. I don't know the answer, but I'm sure someone will. Google your state's child services department (each state calls it something different, so just look for social services, child services, foster care, and stuff like that. It'll get you on the right track.) You can also consult an adoption lawyer.[/b]
The options in a situation like this really depend on the laws of your particular state. I would definitely advise your roommate's boyfriend to contact an attorney who specializes in adoption. I wish them the best, that sounds like a difficult situation to be in. And you're welcome to post any time!

my photog blog / my family blog
Reply With Quote