View Single Post
October 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM
dreemedayze's Avatar
dreemedayze dreemedayze is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 210
Send a message via MSN to dreemedayze
Did they do another u/s? I can't imagine jumping to a D&C without a follow-up.

You need to find a doctor, a real doctor. Not just a clinic. Get a vaginal u/s. If you are going to m/c (or have a D&C) you need proper medical treatment. You need to be followed by an OBGYN, not just an u/s tech.

I hope they are wrong, and believe me, they can be. Please don't do anything sudden without seeking medical help from the appropriate doctor.

Tanner- 11/4/03
Makena- 6/27/06
Ambree- 2/5/08

Due 09/07/09
Reply With Quote