View Single Post
February 12th, 2008, 05:47 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar
soImarriedAnerd soImarriedAnerd is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Depends on the day....Earth :D
Posts: 28,951
You can call your billing department at your hospital and get a medication list of all meds. The hospitals have to keep records of all meds administered. FYI- you may want to ask for a medication and a supplements list (vit K-if they realized they did it illegally they could try covering there tracks "mis" place it in the supplements section instead) If your child did indeed get a (non-emergency) shot that you did not ok You have every right to know who administered it and write to the state board. As nurses WE have to have parental consent with our doctors orders to administer a vaccine. Hope this helps. That nurse would likely have disciplinary actions (1st time offense-education) but would have that mark on their record. If it continues to happen (and people do something about it) the actions get worse.
Reply With Quote