JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Blended Families (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/)
-   -   What is your relationship with the ex? (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f65-blended-families/2061741-what-your-relationship-ex.html)

Rachel August 3rd, 2010 11:43 AM

What is your relationship with the ex?

His ex or your ex, how is it?

Mine with my ex is great! We chat like old friends and even though our kids are grown ups now (technically), we keep in touch. With his ex. Um, not so much. It's pretty ugly right now.

MommyLovesLauren August 8th, 2010 11:28 AM

Re: What is your relationship with the ex?

I've never even had a conversation with her. I have answered the phone to her a few times and got the feeling that she was annoyed by my answering, but, it is my house so whatever. I don't dislike her, and she has no reason to dislike me so I think we are good.

Mom2Froggy August 9th, 2010 12:43 AM

I have no contact at all with Lily's biological father, so there are no issues there.

As for Tony's ex, he isn't friends with her and only talks to her regarding their child. We have occasionally talked in quick passing (like when she would pick up their son) but that's about it. I dont really like her as a parent, but I have no major issues at all. She has no major issues with me either, although she occasionally gets a bit weird if her son stays with just me because I'm watching him, but that's just what she does. I really can not say there has ever been a major issue between us, not even a tiny issue. We just don't talk to each other unless it involves me and her son.

ToonTownGirl August 9th, 2010 02:27 PM

I don't talk to either of DF's ex's. They are called the "monsters" for a reason. Both horrible parents, and people in general. As far as I'm concerned, they could "drop" tomorrow and the world would be a better place. DF hates dealing with them too, cause it's nothing but a battle... kids ALWAYS in the middle :(

janice15 August 10th, 2010 07:30 AM

I talk to my ex becuse I hve no choice. We are selling our house that he still lives in and are going through a divorce. Once it is all over, I have not intention of contacting him other than in regards to our children.

myblueyez August 11th, 2010 04:02 PM

With my exes, there is no relationship whatsoever. With his, we get along just fine and have never had any issues...

Wisey August 13th, 2010 06:44 AM

My ex and I get along great when it comes to issues with our daughter.

I don't have a relationship with he's ex. I don't agree with the way she parents, so if we had to deal with each other it would not be pretty.