JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Cesarean Section Birth (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f239-cesarean-section-birth/)
-   -   BTDT Moms HELP!! (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f239-cesarean-section-birth/2675258-btdt-moms-help.html)

FishermansWife4 August 28th, 2013 11:59 AM

Hi! I'm Amber. I'm 32 weeks pregnant with number 4 C-section baby.
A little background before my question - I had abruption of the placenta due to blunt force trauma (my first daughter's father beat her out of me for lack of full explaination) which resulted in me having a classical C-section inside, and traverse cut outside. I then had two more children, one in 2009 and one in 2010, both traverse cut inside and out. My two planned C-sections were at 36 weeks 3 days gestation, born on Tuesdays, per doctor's orders after amnios to check for lung development.
I'm now pregnant with number four. She's growing like she should and I'm pushing my doctor to let me have her at 37 weeks. The problem is, I'm also trying to move and that might not happen until my 37th week or later of my pregnancy. I'm praying to God it's sooner (the move) but it might not be. There is lead in my home which has caused my children to have lead poisoning. There is no way I want to bring my new born child into this home if it's got lead in it. It's bad enough that I unknowingly exposed my children to it. Now that I know, I'm doing everything in my power to keep them safe from it and minimize exposure.

My question is - Has any other Mama been down the classical inside, traverse outside road? If so, how many weeks pregnant were you when you had your planned C-section? I appreciate any input you ladies can give me. I'm meeting with my doctor on Friday and we're supposed to be able to set the official c-date then. I want to be armed with a great argument as to why I should wait and how many other mamas did it safely. Of course, I don't want to risk the health of my unborn child, nor do I want to risk my life by going into labor and having uterine rupture, but I also don't want to still be in this house with lead with a new born.
rock (me) hard place

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.