urgh

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate this week. Just plain hate it...

Seems everything is going wrong or something! I've just been in a terrible mood since the begining of the weekend. My b/f told me yesterday how his mom was planning to stay yet ANOTHER day!! URGH!!! How much of this am I supposed to handle!! Well either way, I think just maybe she still might be leaving today, but can you believe that he was also annoyed at the fact that she wanted to stay another day, and he just tells me "well I'm not gonna say no to family"... I just told him that he needed to start putting his foot down otherwise ppl (meaning his family) are going to keep taking advantage of him...Plus, this is HIS family, and they're not only staying with HIM right now. I hate how no one seems to care that this is also MY place too and no one asks for my opinion on who stays here, and when and for how long!!!
So we'll see if he grew a pair and put his foot down. lol

Aside from that, I'm in pain 24/7 it seems with either braxton hicks, a hyper-active sciatic nerve, or a shifting (feels more like breaking) pelvic bone...On top of that add a few crappy days at work, no sleep and just being plain ol' CRANKY!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can boost my spirits? I'm so down and glum right now, I just can't seem to think of anything that will make me feel better!!! I wish my baby were here already so I could just cuddle up with her or take her out to show her off to the world and have everyone oooh and awwww over her!! lol Please, I'll take any suggestions right now!
February 28th, 2006, 12:56 PM
jewll27's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to jewll27
I also say get yourself a pint of your fav ice cream or some other fav sweet treat, lock yourself in a room with a funny movie and try to get your mind off your terrible MIL!! your BF should be pampering you and making sure this kind of stuff is ok with you!! Its your place too! Or...do you have any family around that you are close with who you could go to the movies with and then get some dinner or ice cream afterwards?? My sisters always know how to make me laugh... Feel better!
sarah
February 28th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry you still have to deal with your mil i hope u dont have to deal with her to much..a good movie and a big bowl of popcorn and a drink sounds great! since its both of your place he should ask u about having his mom stay over and if your not comfortable with it then he needs to learn how to say no to his mom! i hope things get better for u! is he a mommys boy? time will fly by and youll have your baby in your arms! then when shes over and hes acting like a jerk u two could keep each other company

February 28th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
(((HUGS))) I'm having a pretty craptacular week as well! Lol. Well, since I'm home all day by myself, I turn up my fave tunes on the computer and sing along to them at the top of my lungs. (I'm weird lol) Or I call my sister or someone and just b**** to her about everything and then feel better. She's a good listener. But if you, or anyone else ever need to talk, my AIM screen name is AmandaHenson33 and it's also the same for Yahoo Messenger! Feel better! Oh, you need to download the Feel Good song by Gorillaz
Northcutt2Be
March 1st, 2006, 06:04 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Go out with the girls, and pig out on your favourite foods especially the ice creams and pizzas, ( am salivating just thinking about it ), and just take some time off to yourself and focus on you. Hope it works, and they all leave you alone. Or tell him that he needs to put his foot down or he will be sleeping with his mum.

Overall, I'm sorry about the situation and hope that things will be back to normal soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search