OT: Do you believe all the hype about the world coming to an end?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By momto3brazils

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I know that this has nothing to do with pregnancy but I am starting to freak out about all the hype about the world ending on December 21, 2012!! What are your thoughts on this?
November 26th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really don't think anything is going to happen, then if you think about it we have been getting alot of earthquakes lately, with states in the bible. But i don't believe it will be the end to all life as we know it, were still all going to be here dec 22.. I just think this is another scare, look at 2000, and back in may of 2010, and oct 2010 nothing happened. My 10 yr old dd on the other hand is very scared.

November 29th, 2012, 09:49 AM
momto3brazils's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well I read a very interesting article oh sometime back, and it talks about the Myan long calander and the short calander what it boils down to it the end of a long calander, they really didn't see a need to go beyond that. Also the Myan long calander did not take into consideration (because it didn't excist yet) leap year factoring in leap year the Myan long calander ended a couple years ago, and in addition it was my understanding that the Myans did NOT say it was going to be the end of the world but rather a new spirtiual begining. Doomsdayers love to put their two cents in to get people in a frenzie but thats all it is.

Matthew 24:36

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

no one knows when the rapture or end of times or end of the world or what ever people want to call it, people pray on fear they make money off people doing it, its actually quit dispicable. Live life enjoy your life your loved ones and don't put worry where you have no control
missy123 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search