Did you know game

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2006, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
K girls! this was a huge success on all the other boards so lets try to make this work! The june PR had like 300 replies to this...albeit it was the same like 20 ppl who kept posting but whatever, it's soooo funny!
Basically, we just post things that other ppl don't know about us...it's really fun and can get really funny!!!!

I'll start!

Did you know that when I was preggers I couldn't even be within 50 feet of chicken or I'd barf?? Since I've had Fiona, I'm catching up for all the chicken I didn't eat! I have an obsession with making chicken wings!!! I love them, and my b/f is getting soooo sick of them! lol

Did you know, Fiona is crying like a big baby right now! lol She's hungry!! But her bottle is heating up and she's just gonna have to wait ! Haha my little impatient baby!
October 3rd, 2006, 07:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Oooooo fun game!!

Okay....did you know that I eat ketchup on my scrambled eggs? Did you know that I dated Randy's best friend right before I dated Randy AND he's the best man in our wedding?

Amanda
October 3rd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Veteran
Did you know I lovvvvvvvvvveeeeee cheesecake? Did you know I have extremely high arches on my feet? Did you know I sleep with my feet hanging out from under the covers? Did you know I'm studying social work hopefully to work with the dying in Hospice?
October 4th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
did you know it's only 8:40am and so far I've already done a load of laundry, done two coats of paint on Fiona's shelving unit, and made my bed???
October 4th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Did you know I'm getting married November 18th? Did you know that I have freckles all over my face, arms, back, and shoulders? Did you know that I wore braces for 2 1/2 years?

Amanda
October 4th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hah! I wore braces for 2 1/2 years too!!

Did you know I had my jaw wired shut when I was 12 because I had an overbite? Did you also know that the day before I was supposed to get it unwired, some jerk in my school punched me in the face and I needed to keep it wired for an extra 4 weeks!!!! Grrrrrrr
October 4th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow that sucks so bad about that guy hitting you!!

Did you know that I appear very calm about labor and delivery but I'm really scared s***less? Did you know that Randy and I moved in together after only dating 4 months? Did you know that my sister gets on my nerves?

Amanda
October 4th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you know I got Briana's middle name idea from BigPotBelly? hehe... (We wanted Reese to be her first name but couldn't find a middle name that fit, so it became her middle name too). Did you know that I get to be a stay at home mom because my boyfriend tours with bands for a living? Did you know that I am not looking forward to next week, he leaves for tour again!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

October 4th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you know that I don't like chocolate that much (I know I'm very weird lol)? Did you know that my mom is trying to plan my entire wedding without getting my opinion on things? Did you know that I can't stand my MIL and I would love to just tell her exactly what I thought about her?

Amanda
October 4th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Did you know that I can't stand my MIL and I would love to just tell her exactly what I thought about her?

Amanda[/b]
haha... I can't stand my bf's mom. She's a chain smoker and I can't stand the smell of smoke and hate when she comes over. I've never said anything to her but actions speak louder than words. I cringe everytime she leans over to talk to me. She asked my bf if I liked her.

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

October 4th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you know that I hate black jelly beans? Did you know that I am nervous that my baby will be underweight?
Amanda
October 5th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Did you know I got Briana's middle name idea from BigPotBelly? hehe... (We wanted Reese to be her first name but couldn't find a middle name that fit, so it became her middle name too). Did you know that I get to be a stay at home mom because my boyfriend tours with bands for a living? Did you know that I am not looking forward to next week, he leaves for tour again![/b]

OMG that's so flattering!!! *sniff*...I love that name too! When we picked it as her middle name I ALMOST begged to have it be her first name! But we loved Fiona too much...
I liked Reece Olivia...Or Reece Dakota....I find that sounds pretty good together...

Anyhoo, did you know that I'm ADDICTED to TLC? I watch What Not to Wear, 10 Yrs Younger, Baby Story, Surviving Motherhood, Trading Spaces, While you Were Out, Take Home Chef (omg Curtis Stone is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!)...and then sometimes I watch Little People Big World...All in one day!!!! EVeryday!!!! Sounds like I have nothing to do (lol with a kid!!) but she still keeps me busy...and I still do other stuff, I just have that playing in the backround!
October 5th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you know that I'm addicted to the CW (used to be the WB)? Did you know that I played a year of college basketball? Did you know that my middle name is Michelle?
Amanda
October 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
did u know I'm fluent in french...It's my first language and will be Fiona's as well? Did you knowFiona's wearing 6 months clothes already??? She's soooooooooo tall!!
October 5th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you know that I don't like George Bush? Did you know that I don't have my ears pierced anymore? Did you know that I'm a hypochondriac?
Amanda
October 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
irishxrose
DYK that we have over 1000 replies in the April 06 Playroom to this topic?

DYK that I had braces for five years?

DYK that I'm really tired because Joshua was up all night because he was sick?
October 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Did you know I want to kick the April PR's butt at this game?? lol
Did you know we just got MTS digital cable and I discovered that there's a kids music channel (no picture, just one of those stations that play music) so I have this stupid "listen to the water, listen to the water, rolling down the river" song playing, it's driving me up the wall, but little miss fiona is getting a kick out of it!!!! She's giggling! Now it's the "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer all day" song!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
October 5th, 2006, 09:52 PM
swimmergurl's Avatar Regular
Did you know that I have two sisters and a brother?
Did you know that I got a root canal when I was only sixteen?
Did you know that I want to be an accountant?

October 6th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you know that I lost my mucus plug this morning lol? Did you know that I think I love Randy a little more then he loves me? Did you know that I was a psychology major and would like to be a counselor?
Amanda
October 6th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Did you know that I just got super mad at mitch because he flipping scared the crap out of me again on purpose!!! I HATE it when he does that!!! He's been doing it so much lately that I'm always on edge!
Did you know that because of that, I sent him to the kitchen to make me breakfast!
Did you know we're going to Winners this morning to get stuff for the house?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search