Thursdays Troubles...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Since today is Thursday I thought we could do a "Thursday's Troubles" threads. Just post whatever is bothering you or whatever is on your mind. I'm very bothered by how dirty our dang apartment is! It seems like no matter how much I clean it I can't keep it clean for longer then half a day lol.
Amanda
December 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM
lynaiah2002's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DF
December 7th, 2006, 09:19 AM
jordan's mommie
My SO and school
December 7th, 2006, 09:33 AM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
My SO, my (now former) job, my interview coming up on Monday, and my dog...

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
December 7th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Maybe we need to have a vent about SO's lol. My DH is constantly making me mad so I'm right there with you girls! Good luck at your interview on on Monday sarab!!
Amanda
December 7th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Actually today mitch is not pissing me off...Today my troubles are with my stupid body! God! I hate the way I look now! My boobs are all full of stretch marks, my stomach just won't tighten up...the skin is still saggy! And when the heck does that brown line below the belly button go away!!!!!????????
December 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I hate the way I look now! My boobs are all full of stretch marks, my stomach just won't tighten up...the skin is still saggy! And when the heck does that brown line below the belly button go away!!!!!????????[/b]
Wow are you describing my body or what lol. My boobs didn't get any stretch marks (well there are white ones from when I hit puberty lol) but I've got them on my hips and the front of my stomach. Oh and Randy so kindly informed me the other day that my boobs were "saggy". I was like "Excuse me?" and he was like "Saggy in a cute way." Lol. Any my stomach of course still has all that loose skin and my lovely c-section scar. When Miranda gets older I'm going to say "I gave up my body to bring you into this world!" LOL.
Amanda
December 7th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm depressed about my body as well. Gary is still on tour, so that means no break for me! I'm dying to go for a walk and work out, but can't bring the baby out because it's too cold. So in the meantime I just eat more knowing perfectly well that I'm not helping my situation.

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search