Hi there!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2006, 09:52 AM
lvfunandfit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted in September (I think it was) just after I found out I was pregnant. It was not planned and I was scared out of my mind. I am due in April. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

Check out Danika's website!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4pQs8L/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
December 13th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hi LeighAnne! How is your pregnancy progressing? I hope everything is going great for you. I see that you are having a little girl!! Yay for little princesses!! Are you feeling better about your pregnancy now? Do you feel more confident? I'm glad to have you back around!
Amanda
December 13th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Hi Amanda!
Yes! She's a girl!
Now that she is moving around I feel more connected. I have to say, I don't love being pregnant but I know this will all be worth it when she arrives! I hope April hurries up to get here! =)

I've been around, in the April DDC at least. But I thought I'd stop back in here!

How are you doing? How is Miranda?

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4pQs8L/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
December 14th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was trying to figure out why I didn't remember you then it hit me.... I was too busy with my new baby so I wasn't on here often in September... well, welcome back and congrats!!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

December 14th, 2006, 12:32 PM
irishxrose
Hi! April is a good month! And yay on having a girl! Glad you stopped in and updated us!
December 22nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Super Mommy
Hi LeighAnne

I've actually noticed your posts in the April DDC (where I lurk) because :

1) I think your baby belly is perfect and
2) My name is Lee Ann, and I feel some weird sort of connection to you because of that.

Anyway, I'm 27 with an unplanned pregnancy as well -- due in June, though. So you April girls are my just-on-the-horizon reference point.

Congrats on the little girl!
December 29th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Hey there!!! Thanks girls!

Hi Lee Ann, it's neat how having the same name can make people feel connected! Thanks for the compliment by the way! I'm having a hard time adjusting to my growing belly! You made my day!

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

</a>
December 29th, 2006, 11:27 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Hi LeighAnne!
Congrats on your baby girl, and welcome back to the boards.
I hosted here a while back before resigning!

I have a 9 year old son, and a 6 month old baby girl!
January 12th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! Nice to see you again!
Do you have any names picked out??? I know ppl must ask you that ALL THE TIME but I'm curious!!
How has the pregnancy been going so far? And yay for little girls! I love having a girl! Welcome back!
January 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Hey there! I have tons of names.... paul (my fiance) only likes two of them, Ashton and Arianna. I love Madelynne and Alexa, but he doesn't lilke them...

I also love the name Parker... he hates it. It's so hard naming a baby!

Any ideas?

</a>
January 17th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hey there! I have tons of names.... paul (my fiance) only likes two of them, Ashton and Arianna. I love Madelynne and Alexa, but he doesn't lilke them...

I also love the name Parker... he hates it. It's so hard naming a baby!

Any ideas?[/b]

Madelynn is GORGEOUS I love it! Too bad he doesn't like them! Alexa is a really nice one too, but I just read a book with the name Alexa and she wasn't a very nice character! lol
January 19th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I know... I'm hoping he goes for Madelynne!
But, Arianna is pretty too!

Funny, I get turned off by names also for reasons like reading a book and not liking the character. =)

</a>
January 19th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Quote:
Hi Amanda!
Yes! She's a girl!
Now that she is moving around I feel more connected. I have to say, I don't love being pregnant but I know this will all be worth it when she arrives! I hope April hurries up to get here! =)

I've been around, in the April DDC at least. But I thought I'd stop back in here!

How are you doing? How is Miranda?[/b]
I just barely saw this post lol!!! Miranda and I are doing great!! It's crazy how fast time flies!! After you have your little girl you'll look back and think "my pregnancy flew by" then when she's a little older you'll look back and wonder where the time went! I know when I was pregnant it felt like the finish line would never come into sight but it finally did and now, as weird as this sounds, I barely remember what it was like to be pregnant lol. I like the name Madelynne also!! Maybe you can convince Paul that that's what y'all need to name her lol!! I remember like during my 8th or 9th month of pregnancy that my DH wanted to change Miranda's name to Maddison. I told him "Nope!" lol. Anyways I hope everything is going good for you!!!!
Amanda

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search