Rebecca(Blondie6836)

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Rebecca! I saw that you were back in the debate boards and I just wanted to see how you and Miss Mattea were doing! Let us know how things are going girl. We've missed you!!
Amanda
December 18th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awwww thanks for thinking of me hun! Yeah, I was banned again! LMAO, I'm such a bad girl
I'm doing well...I'm full term today! I've been having some issues with low amniotic fluid, and my placenta aging prematurely so I have to go in for ultrasounds and NST's twice a week to moniter that, and if it gets too low they will induce me...I've been told that I won't make it to my due date, but watch with my luck I'll still be pregnant in February...I just moved in to my new house and I did Mattea's nursery and everything, all of her clothes are washed and hung, my bags are packed, I'm all set for her to get here! I am sooo exited I can't wait...I hope that I can take her home for Christmas but as long as she's healthy I'll let her bake as long as she wants

And how is miss Miranda doing? Do you have any recent pics of her?

ETA-I have some pics of my house/nursery posted in my DDC if anyone wants to see, here's the link:
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=429273
December 18th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Rebecca I can't believe that it's nearly here for you! The time has gone by so fast!! Your house looks great too. I'm about to post some pics of Miranda so make sure you check them out. I hope that your amniotic fluid stays up to the right level so Miss Mattea can continue baking lol. I'm sorry that you got banned lol. I'm glad it wasn't a permanent ban because I really like having you around (on here and in the debate boards lol!). I remember the last few weeks before my due date how I kept going into Miranda's nursery and trying to picture her in her clothes and in her crib lol. Anyways, please keep us updated and I'm glad you are back!!
Amanda
December 19th, 2006, 05:31 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Awwww thanks for thinking of me hun! Yeah, I was banned again! LMAO, I'm such a bad girl
I'm doing well...I'm full term today! I've been having some issues with low amniotic fluid, and my placenta aging prematurely so I have to go in for ultrasounds and NST's twice a week to moniter that, and if it gets too low they will induce me...I've been told that I won't make it to my due date, but watch with my luck I'll still be pregnant in February...I just moved in to my new house and I did Mattea's nursery and everything, all of her clothes are washed and hung, my bags are packed, I'm all set for her to get here! I am sooo exited I can't wait...I hope that I can take her home for Christmas but as long as she's healthy I'll let her bake as long as she wants

And how is miss Miranda doing? Do you have any recent pics of her?

ETA-I have some pics of my house/nursery posted in my DDC if anyone wants to see, here's the link:
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=429273[/b]
your nursury is really beautiful. i love it. i really like the dark furniture with the light pink. looks great!
December 21st, 2006, 10:14 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey glad to see you back around!! I can't wait to see that little girl of yours I love your house, it looks great! The nursery is gorgeous! You have some made decorating skills I hope your little miss keeps on baking for a little while! Congrats on the new place, and being full term!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search