Over the weekend...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2007, 07:26 AM
sarabella
Ok so gross. My belly button is no longer deep and cute like it was and if I lean back, I can almost pop it out and the first time I saw that I nearly threw up. Ewwwww.

I had my first weird baby dream last night. I dreamt that we were at an ultrasound for some reason and the baby was straight up and down and it's head was straight down and the doctor's were worried about it's neck forming improperly and they were trying to move it around by smooshing my belly.

Totally weird. I'm amused by it now... not so much when I first woke up.
March 6th, 2007, 06:16 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congratulations on your belly button! your baby is growing healthy! i wish mine would pop out, then i could have the cute basketball shaped belly.
my belly button has been really sore recently, i'm hoping thats what it is!

as for the dreams, they definitely get weirder. i have mad dreams about giving birth, something wrong with the baby... loads of things. its so annoying.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 6th, 2007, 07:29 AM
sarabella
No weird dreams last night! We went and bought a microsuede body pillow and I was in heaven last night sleeping. I was totally wrapped around the body pillow and my bf shoved a couple other pillows behind me which no matter how hard I try not to, I somehow managed to shove off the bed and end up flat on my back again.

Got the call from the dr's office today regarding our prescreening. From the initial bloodwork and ultrasound, they've deduced that the odds for Down's is 1 out of 7,500 and the odds for Trisomy 18 is 1 out of 10,000.
March 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I know all about weird pregnancy dreams! I never had such crazy thoughts in my life and I also never had a "sex" dream until I was pregnant either.

OMG I am so glad you said that about your belly button! I thought that mine was popping too soon at 18 weeks and now I don't think I am just a freak. The last time I went to the doctors I asked if he was sure there was only one in there. He told me we can't be sure until the Ultra Sound (I only get one)?! That isn't for another two weeks but it would explain why my stomach is so big already!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 6th, 2007, 09:08 AM
the doctor thinks you're having twins? how do you feel about that?

sarabella, that is such great news about the prescreening!!!!!! that must be such a weight off your mind hun!

March 6th, 2007, 09:42 AM
lvfunandfit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My belly button was completely out at 18 or 19 weeks...

COngrats on the good new Sarabella!

I have had crazy weird dreams too... they get even more weird. Once I dreamt that the baby had moved down to my thigh and I could see her hands and feet pushing out... I woke up startled!

Check out Danika's website!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4pQs8L/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
March 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM
sarabella
I was convinced that I was having more then one for a while there... no matter what the US said! My family is so shocked at the size of my belly already at 15 weeks. But it's not overweight or anything, I've been too sick for the last few months to keep all that much down and haven't gained that much weight anywhere else, just straight up belly & boobs (how about some padding in the back to keep me from tipping over plz!).

When I complained to my mom about my belly button freaking me out, she kept telling me it wasn't possible for it to already start poking it's way out. I was just like ummm well mom it is. I've always been really funny about my belly button as it is.... I hated people touching it which of course meant that as soon as my bf found out that little tidbit of information, he would hold me down and poke it on purpose just to torture me. He tried it once recently and almost lost his life. He hasn't been near it since then.
March 6th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Quote:
I've always been really funny about my belly button as it is.... I hated people touching it which of course meant that as soon as my bf found out that little tidbit of information, he would hold me down and poke it on purpose just to torture me. He tried it once recently and almost lost his life. He hasn't been near it since then. [/b]
omg i thought that was just me!!!! my dh does that to me all the time!

March 6th, 2007, 11:37 AM
sarabella
lol nope. It's one of my 3 places I hate to be touched. I hate ANYTHING touching my ankles... oh god, especially other ankles.. ewwwwww. And I hate the little pointy top of my ear to be touched where it crinkles just a little bit. Gives me shivers just thinking about it. Yuck.
March 6th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I would LOVE to have twins...that would mean one less time I have to experience morning sickness!

No really, twins would be cool. I think it would have been nice having a twin to grow up with. Now, could I afford twins...I don't know.

March 6th, 2007, 12:15 PM
sarabella
I always wanted to have twins. Then I'd have both the kids I wanted in one fel swoop!
March 7th, 2007, 01:02 AM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
well good luck on the twins... and as for the belly button popping... I'm 38 weeks and mine never popped.. Now it got shallow and is now almost level with the rest of my belly but it never popped out... but also keep in mind that my belly isn't that big at all...

Now the only thing I don't like about my belly... the scar from my belly button piercing that I had pierced like a week before I conceived my son... So I took it out... BIG MISTAKE... its a huge scar that now has stretch marks sprouting outwards... I'm hoping it goes away soon... I'll probably just pierce it again just to hide the scar!

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
March 7th, 2007, 07:14 AM
when did your belly button go level with your belly? I'm all lumpy, like my waist wont stretch so its growing over and under it. it looks like i've two bellies. I want it to be a perfect round shape! I'm 20 weeks today, which is when the uterus hits the belly button. i was kinda hoping that i'd wake up and i'd have a lovely pregnant belly!!!!

March 7th, 2007, 07:27 AM
sarabella
Whoa for more crazy dreams!

Last night I dreamt that we went to hang out with my bf's friend Laura who I met last weekend and discovered was also his high school prom date and they had hung out alot in high school although he says they never dated.... anyway... when we walked out of wherever we were to meet her, she tried to kiss him. I was like oh no you didn't and told him to get in the car where she then opened the door and tried to kiss him again and I was like oh honey that's it and pushed her off of him. She then magically appeared with a knife out of thin air (gotta love dreams!) and tried to stab me in the stomach and kill the baby. Well she went to jail and the dream shot forward after the baby was born and we were out with friends and the baby was at a sitter when we got a call that she was out of jail. We immediately went to the sitter's and she was there trying to kill the baby. Then I woke up and told my bf about the dream.... he was not amused.
March 7th, 2007, 07:44 AM
i dreamt last night that i was giving birth but an ex of dh came in and tied my legs together to kill my baby....

you gotta love these weird insane baby dreams... they keep dh amused every morning. he thinks i'm a few fries short of a happy meal these days.

March 7th, 2007, 08:10 AM
sarabella
Quote:
i dreamt last night that i was giving birth but an ex of dh came in and tied my legs together to kill my baby....

you gotta love these weird insane baby dreams... they keep dh amused every morning. he thinks i'm a few fries short of a happy meal these days.[/b]

lol at least I'm not the only one. I think my bf tells me daily that I'm crazy. I threw a temper tantrum last night about going to bed at 10 pm. Seems like lately I'm queen of the temper tantrums.
March 7th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Quote:
well good luck on the twins... and as for the belly button popping... I'm 38 weeks and mine never popped.. Now it got shallow and is now almost level with the rest of my belly but it never popped out... but also keep in mind that my belly isn't that big at all...

Now the only thing I don't like about my belly... the scar from my belly button piercing that I had pierced like a week before I conceived my son... So I took it out... BIG MISTAKE... its a huge scar that now has stretch marks sprouting outwards... I'm hoping it goes away soon... I'll probably just pierce it again just to hide the scar![/b]
OMG I took out my belly button ring too. Mine has been done for 6 years but I couldn't believe how fast it closed. I don't have any stretch marks around it but you can see where the hole was and it's kind of gross. Aww, I hope it doesn't stay ugly after the baby comes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search