Ahhh!!!! I need advice!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Regular
Ok so this is kinda a long story, so please bear with me....I started dating a guy last week, and we've had sex at least 10 times. Each time I've asked him to put on a condom, and he hasn't, and I don't make him. We've used a condom once, on Saturday. Each time I've seen him pull out, but as I'm sure you know, men "precome". And he knows I don't want a child anytime soon..I'm only 18. I thought everything was ok, and I've trusted him with it, until last night, I wasn't feeling well, and he put his hand on my stomach and said, "well hopefully the next time your stomach hurts it will be because something good is going to happen". So now I'm wondering if he's trying to get me pregnant and that's why he hasn't strapped up. We started having sex at the end of my period, on February 24th. My mother has always told me I'm really fertile, and he has a child, and an exgirlfriend that got an abortion. So I know his little swimmers work. So what's the possibility of me being pregnant? I just need other people's opinions!! Please let me know what you think....
March 6th, 2007, 12:26 PM
sarabella
Quote:
Ok so this is kinda a long story, so please bear with me....I started dating a guy last week, and we've had sex at least 10 times. Each time I've asked him to put on a condom, and he hasn't, and I don't make him. We've used a condom once, on Saturday. Each time I've seen him pull out, but as I'm sure you know, men "precome". And he knows I don't want a child anytime soon..I'm only 18. I thought everything was ok, and I've trusted him with it, until last night, I wasn't feeling well, and he put his hand on my stomach and said, "well hopefully the next time your stomach hurts it will be because something good is going to happen". So now I'm wondering if he's trying to get me pregnant and that's why he hasn't strapped up. We started having sex at the end of my period, on February 24th. My mother has always told me I'm really fertile, and he has a child, and an exgirlfriend that got an abortion. So I know his little swimmers work. So what's the possibility of me being pregnant? I just need other people's opinions!! Please let me know what you think....[/b]
It's probably too early to tell but my only advice to you would be stop having sex with him if he won't wear a condom and you don't want a child. If you ask him to put on a condom and he says no, then tell him no. I'd also highly recommend you go on birth control if you aren't ready for a child. If he's trying to get you pregnant, I'd say that probably even a condom won't stop him. You do have the ability to control your own body. Any man that can't respect your decision or choice isn't worth having around, especially not as a father to a child you may potentially have.

Another option would be the morning after pill. You can go to any Planned Parenthood or your gynocologist and get it.
March 6th, 2007, 02:20 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Ok. If you don't want to have a child any time soon stop having sex without protection. DTD takes two people and that means you have a say in what goes on. If he won't use protection don't have sex with him. And sarabella is right, if he is trying to get your pregnant a condom probably won't stop him

Seriously, besides that it's way to early to tell if you are pregnant or not so you will just have to wait.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 6th, 2007, 02:35 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i know sometimes in the heat of the moment you can forget about condoms or something, but 10 times willingly doing it without protection? hunny, you need to either use a condom or go on the pill.
As the other ladies have said, theres two people there, you can say no.

if he is intentionally trying to get you pregnant and you dont want to? i'd seriously reconsider spending any time with that man let alone having sex with him.

i think its a bit late for the morning after pill and two early to know for sure if you could be pregnant. start using protection NOW and wait and hope that you're not pregnant. if you are its not the end of the world! all us ladies are proof it can be done!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 6th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Veteran
Okay... so basically you're letting this guy make your decision for you? He's obviously trying to get you pregnant - and if he's gotten two girls pregnant in the past then his comments should be a really loud warning to you that he's not about to take your concerns into consideration.

Seriously - you need to stop having sex with him. Condoms aren't going to be enough, if he wants to get you pregnant all he needs to do is poke a hole through the package with a pin beforehand and the condom is useless even though you won't notice.

Besides that... if you've only been dating him for a week, you can hardly say you've been together long enough for you to be ready to give all of yourself to him. Have you thought about taking a step back and considering what his motives in the relationship really are? If it's all about sex and getting you pregnant, then honey you're worth more than that.

Oh - and yes, if you've had sex ten times since you ended your period, then you're at really high risk of pregnancy. Sperm can live 3-5 days inside you, sometimes longer. Watch your body this week (pop over to the NFP forum if you want to discuss it) for signs of fertility and hopefully you can figure out when you're going to ovulate and what your chances are. Usually it's around day 14 of your cycle - so that would be right about now depending how long your period was.
March 6th, 2007, 08:14 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Ok... so forgive me if I'm a lil harsh... Considering my baby's father got me pregnant behind my back and now is nowhere to be found...

Stop seeing this guy... He's obviously on a Daddy kick and apparently seeing as how there were 2 girls before you what's to say he's gonna stick around now... And there are more reasons to wear a condom than just pregnancy... If he's so willing not to wear one then god only knows what he has... You need to schedule to get an STD check and then do so a month after you stop sleeping with him just to make sure there was nothing dormant....

And the possibities of becoming pregnant... I got pregnant the first month... he sabotaged my bc and BOOM I was knocked up... only time will really tell...

I know I'm mean about this but trust me when I say that guys like this are crazy... You can't trust any guy to keep you safe when it comes to not getting pregnant because if a guy wants a baby bad enough they mess with every kind of bc you've got... and hell even if they don't want a baby just yet... they usually are only out for the pleasure which condoms would take away... which is why I say if you don't want a child yet, if you aren't pregnant, get on bc now!!! and keep all guys away from it... You really can't trust people nowadays...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
March 7th, 2007, 07:19 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
You really can't trust people nowadays...[/b]
especially men who you've only been dating a week.

i agree with kaaryn, you could very well be pregnant.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search