how's your day going?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2007, 08:42 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hows everyones day going today? whats on your mind? how are you feeling?

its 2.38pm, and i've done nothing today. i was late for my only class and now i'm supposed to be doing project work but i really could not be bothered. i'm in such a lazy mood.

I got my hair done wich gave me a much needed boost to my self confidence, been feeling like an unsexy, doudy whale the past few days. DH didnt even recognise me when we met for lunch. i'm taking it as a good thing.

i have to work at 5pm, which isnt too bad, i work in a pizza place so its basically all you can eat for me!
i feel really tired tho, i hope i make it to closing!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 21st, 2007, 08:51 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
My day is going well. It's almost 11am and I am just sitting here at work wondering when I will feel like doing all that I need to do today. Which will probably be NEVER. haha All I can do is sit here an look at the picture they took of my little girl yesterday.

Other then that we are going out to eat wtih some friends tonight so that should be fun!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 21st, 2007, 08:52 AM
sarabella
I discovered this individual koolaid packets. They already have sugar and stuff in it. You pour it in a cup and add water and it makes 1 glass! I'm amazed and excited about my koolaid at work now!
March 21st, 2007, 08:56 AM
i drank lots of them when i was in Boston before christmas. i didnt know i was pregnant and was feeling really sick and they made me feel alot better.

ugh, the thought of america actually makes me feel nauseous still....

March 21st, 2007, 09:03 AM
sarabella
LOL gee thanks!
March 21st, 2007, 10:30 AM
Gorman
I am at work today and it is about 10:30. It's gonna be a long one I can tell. However, I had a dr. appointment yesterday and everything looked great. Baby's heart rate was 143. Yea!
March 21st, 2007, 10:48 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
I discovered this individual koolaid packets. They already have sugar and stuff in it. You pour it in a cup and add water and it makes 1 glass! I'm amazed and excited about my koolaid at work now![/b]
I remember the day I found out about those. It was a good day!!!

Quote:
i drank lots of them when i was in Boston before christmas. i didnt know i was pregnant and was feeling really sick and they made me feel alot better.

ugh, the thought of america actually makes me feel nauseous still....[/b]
Hey Now! I think you need to come back to America when you aren't suffering from morning sickness and give us another chance!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 22nd, 2007, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Hey Now! I think you need to come back to America when you aren't suffering from morning sickness and give us another chance! [/b]
dont get me wrong, boston is an absolutely beautiful city. way to cold in December tho. next time i'm bringing my own tea too. I could not get a good cup of tea. tried all the irish places looking for some Barrys tea bags. no such luck.
and it was probably because of the morning sickness, but the food wasnt great.

yeah, i really need to go back in a non pregnant state....

so i was working till 2am today and had to be up at 8 for college. I decided not to bother as i was feeling way too tired. now i feel guilty for not going, and my 10yr old sister is home sick from school so i said i'd look after her so i cant even go in late.

my plans for today involve watching series 3 of nip/tuck and eating. i might do some college work too...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search