QOTD June 10

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2010, 06:33 AM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you find our your kids gender before they were born?
If you plan on having more kids, will you do the same with them?

We found out with Aylie and haven't with any of the other kids.
June 10th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I found out with all four of mine, and I would do it again.
June 10th, 2010, 07:25 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you find our your kids gender before they were born? Yes
If you plan on having more kids, will you do the same with them? I dunno, since we have 2 girls and now a boy I *might* leave the 4th a surprise but we're pretty confident we're finished having kids and we felt that way right after we got our BFP LoL. Right now we're talking about him getting a vasectomy next Spring but we're not sure We know we want no more than 4 though

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

June 10th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Loving My Piglets
i did with all of mine but like lisa now we have a boy i might keep the next one a surprise!

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

June 10th, 2010, 02:39 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I couldn't find out with Alyssa (hospital wouldn't tell us), but I did with Rylan. If I was to have another, I would probably find out.
June 10th, 2010, 05:31 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you find our your kids gender before they were born? yes we've found out with both of them. Although with Will we almost didn't because he was sound a sleep with his legs together. The u/s tech was super patient and just kept poking at him and finally after 20 min or so he finally woke up enough to move his legs. I wouldn't ever pay extra just to find out the gender but if they can find out during the routine u/s then it is nice
If you plan on having more kids, will you do the same with them? Yes we plan to find out again. I enjoy knowing and choosing just one name and being able to call the baby by name.

June 10th, 2010, 06:30 PM
simplycorey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found out with all four of mine and plan to find out with this one!
June 10th, 2010, 09:11 PM
BlissfulJen's Avatar Jennifer ~ Mommy of 2
Yes we found out with both & we will find out if we have any more children in the future

Thanks for the beautiful Siggy BAM

June 10th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Did you find our your kids gender before they were born?

So far we are on three and each time we have found out the gender

If you plan on having more kids, will you do the same with them? To echo a lot more people than i thought "Now that we have a boy" I'd like the next baby to be a suprise. We have talked about it. Most of our new born clothing is gender neutral and we would have most of the wardrobe for either gender and there would be far less planning. The one hang up is DH and I have a hard time choosing a name.

I personally think that when others don't know the gender or the name that it makes people much more excited about the birth.
June 10th, 2010, 11:12 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
We found out with both of our kids! I think if someday we decide to have our 3rd it will definetly be a surprise and our tie breaker since we have one of each. I also really want to have a water birth in a hospital because I know I can give birth without an epidural since I did not have one with my son.

I give soo much praise to mommies who wait till birth because it seems like the ultimate surprise to wait! I have a friend in real life who had a surprise with her son and now she is due in July and this baby is a surprise too! I am soo darn excited for them!

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

Happy Easter from my kiddos!
June 11th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you find our your kids gender before they were born? Nope, we did not find out with Hudson , and have not found out with our current baby. We actually had an easier time than I thought we would. I think it bothers other people, like my mother though.
If you plan on having more kids, will you do the same with them?
I do not think we woud ever find out, unless mayber there were multiples, in order to ease name selection. All our nusery and newborn stuff is gender neutral and it is nice to be surprized.

June 11th, 2010, 09:47 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found out with all 3. I wanted to keep #3 a surprise since I already had one of each and I didnt care what I was having, but Daddy wanted to find out and since he wwas due in the summer and the other two were born in the winter I didnt have many clothes he could actually wear so I found out so I could shop haha. The next one I will try to keep a surprise but prolly wont, lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search