QOTD July 28

Forum: Closely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Closely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2010, 04:30 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First off, I've been writing June for the last few QOTD's, ooops!!

What's your favourite fast food location? What's your favourite thing to get there? How about for the kids?
July 28th, 2010, 05:07 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
SONIC I love the bacon cheeseburger toaster, tots, and a sweet raspberry iced tea, YUM! The girls like either the grilled cheese or corn dog with a banana and a smoothie

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

July 28th, 2010, 07:03 PM
MamaTo2Ls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love me some Taco Bell. I get a cheese quesidilla and chicken nacho cheese gorditas with lots and lots of fire sauce. MMMMM. If we go to a regular TB, I make a special trip somewhere else for the kids. It's nice when it has Pizza Hut, then they get a personal pizza and breadsticks.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" target="_blank">

July 28th, 2010, 09:08 PM
We don't have Chick-fil-a or Sonic in Canada, boo!

My favourite is Wendy's, I love either the chicken blt salad or the spicy chicken sandwich. The girls usually want chicken nuggets and the mandarins cup, Rhett's just happy eating fries.
July 29th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Loving My Piglets
we don't have any of the ones you guys mentioned!

my fav is mcdonalds i usually get a big mac or a happy meal! i get the kids a happy meal with a burger, they share one happy meal between them though as they are such small eaters! they don't even eat half of one lol

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

July 29th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah* View Post
we don't have any of the ones you guys mentioned!

my fav is mcdonalds i usually get a big mac or a happy meal! i get the kids a happy meal with a burger, they share one happy meal between them though as they are such small eaters! they don't even eat half of one lol
I get McD's seriously twice a year and we had it yesterday and the girls were soooo excited! I bought them a 10 piece chicken nugget meal and fries to share and they ate it ALL and wanted more chicken, I couldn't believe it!
July 29th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I think the last time I ate at mc. D's was when I was maby 3 months pregnant with Brianna I was craving thier fish burgers haha

my favorite is A&W I get the teen burger with onion rings and an iced tea. We rarly eat fast food though.

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

July 29th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Loving My Piglets
we used to eat mcdonalds a fair bit but the girls last had it 4 months ago they never ask to go there though

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search