Gardening tools

Forum: Gardening

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gardening LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions they would like to share to help me out?

Last edited by Sallyoz; March 29th, 2015 at 07:43 AM.
October 26th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Hello! I like to take care of my garden. In order to choose the right tools, tell me that you have grown? In any case, you need to install an automatic irrigation. For flower garden will need blades. For shrubs I have special scissors. All the tools I bought here http://www.discounttrader.com.au, branded tools at a low price. I really like that they don't rust and don't break.
February 18th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Gardening is one of my favorite outdoor activities. I have easy-grip tools (a cultivator, fork and trowel), gloves, shovel, pruners and lightweight trimmer. When I am tired I lay on my teak chair, drink my fresh cocktail and enjoy the view.
May 20th, 2017, 08:48 AM
We just bought great weed eater

Last edited by stream26; August 21st, 2017 at 10:26 AM.
October 18th, 2017, 06:32 AM
You need
easy-grip tools: cultivator, fork and trowel, each with an on-top-of-the-handle grip to keep your wrist in a neutral position.

compression gloves to protect your hands, and enjoy these extras: silicone finger pads to help you grab hold and a snug fit with mild compression to help reduce pain.

super pruners

lightweight trimmer to avoid the physical stress of shaping tall hedges by using a lightweight, cordless tool.
October 20th, 2017, 04:18 AM
I think that a seed cleaner is useful tool for any gardener. Personally I recommend almaz grain cleaner, you can bought one such seed cleaner for sale here. It separates rotten corn from healthy corn kernels and increases the quality of the level of the grain.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search