just had miscarriage. want another pregnancy right away

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2015, 10:39 PM
My husband and I just suffered a miscarriage. I had to have a d&c. Doc said I have to wait 2 while months before trying again. I want to be pregnant again so bad and I dont want to wait. Anyone here been required to wait 2 months?
November 7th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Regular
Just wanted to tell u my thoughts, before my son I was pregnant for 3 months and then bam had a miscarriage then about a month later I was pregnant with my son he is perfectly healthy and everything went fine with the pregnancy.
November 7th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Veteran
I had a loss between 8-10 weeks, I was pregnant the next cycle. Never had a period between. He's a very happy 5 yr old.
November 10th, 2015, 07:20 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry for your loss! I had a loss recently and had a D&C in August. My doctor recommended waiting one cycle to let the lining build up again. We ended up getting pregnant on the 2nd cycle after, but sadly that one did not stick...chemical pregnancy. I think there's a lot of opinions out there about how long to wait after a loss--some say you can try right away, and some say to wait 1-3 cycles.

November 14th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
I would wait at less till af comes back. as infection is high after d and c,

My Ovulation Chart
November 20th, 2015, 08:28 AM
I just suffered a loss as well. My doc said to wait 2 cycles too. However research has shown that you don't have to wait and in fact getting pregant within 6 months may help to ensure this one is healthy.
November 20th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just suffered a loss as well! My doctor recommended at least 2-3 cycles until we can TTC again, however; he did say it was up to us either we want to wait or not. Our choice! Since we got the clear, we've been trying ever since the bleeding stopped! I'm finally considered High-risk when I do get pregnant to get the attention I need to help me carry a baby to term.

I, like you...do not want to wait! So I am trying again. I will have a routine check up with my High-risk Doctor on January 14th so hoping I am pregnant before then. If not, hoping I am very soon. If you want to try again, go ahead! Your decision! I've heard of lots of successful stories of women getting pregnant immediately after a loss.

My Ovulation Chart

<3 I am missing my sweet baby angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)
Sixth Missed Miscarriage @ 18 weeks, Delivered our sweet baby boy Nolan on November 1st at 11:46pm.

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~
<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
November 27th, 2015, 08:39 PM
um extremely sport for your lost I just had a miscarriage on Monday 11/23/15 and it was a girl I always wanted a girl I have a 13 yr old son and all I wanted was a girl for me I'm in the same boat as you I want to get pregnant right away it's killing me I feel as though I can't wait because if I want I might miss my chance.. Me personally if you would like to get pregnant again why not
December 26th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry

August 11th, 2016, 04:39 AM
I miscarried at 10 weeks pregnant didn't find out until later...anyhow,I had a d/c on June 13/16 and after about a month I had a doctor appointment to make sure everything was okay. She told me that they tell women to wait three cycles for emotional reasons. But physically it is perfectly safe to conceive before that. we tried after the second cycle and i am pregnant again.
February 14th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I just had a miscarriage on thanksgiving 2016 I was 11 weeks 3 days. Horrifying experience, hemmeraging and extreme blood loss I ended up in the ER thanksgiving night after passing out multiple times at home. Now 2.5 months later trying to conceive. Worried it might happen again. My doctor said that was 1 in a million and not likely to happen again. Just want to have a baby. Why does it seem the least fitting mothers seem to have kids no problem. While married success people are having issues. I'm just ranting on, sorry if I offended anyone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search