TTC after miscarriage

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2015, 04:34 AM
Hi everyone X
I just wondered if there is anyone out there with a similar story to mine or with any advice? I just feel a bit lost

I have two healthy children a daughter 6 and a son nearly 3, it took about 5 months to fall with my daughter when I was 30 and we fell first time with my son when I was 33.
My husband and I decided we would love just one more child and fell the first month of trying again in August straight after our wedding.
Then at 6wks and 5 days I saw light brown discharge and panicked, we went straight to hospital, I was bleeding very lightly mainly due to the internal they did and then the internal scan. Scan showed baby of just over 5 weeks with a heartbeat so doctor was happy but I knew something was wrong, the babies heartbeat looked very slow to me and we should have been nearly 7 weeks.
We were sent home, then later that night I started bleeding heavily and lost the baby, we were devastated.
I bled heavily for about 8-10 days no d&c or anything, I went for a scan a couple of days after I started miscarrying and doctor said everything was coming away naturally.
I came on 24 days after I started miscasting so I thought ok great well at least body is normalising as we desperately want to try again. Then this month I came on at 30 days and it has stopped totally after two days!
I just wondered if anyone had fallen pregnant after a story similar to mine? And how long it took?
I do want to say as devastating as our miscarriage was I know how terribly lucky we are to have the children we do and my heart goes out to all of you going through ttc and miscarriage xx

Last edited by Lisamariec; November 23rd, 2015 at 04:44 AM.
September 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
im having a blighted ovum. will ttc next year i think

My Ovulation Chart
August 31st, 2018, 08:24 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
pregnant now thinking another loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not fair

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search