Free for all Friday

Forum: First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2006, 06:32 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
No specific question today... But if you read this, I want you to share some random thoughts for the day!

Let's see... I'm at work, but I soooo don't want to be. DH has been off all week, I'm super jealous. Eric seemed to be doing a little better this morning, knock on wood that the worst of the teething is now past, we had 3 days of a very cranky, unhappy, hurting baby As soon as I go home I get to kick off another long weekend with my DH and my baby boy, I can't wait!

I hope you all have a GREAT day!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 29th, 2006, 07:12 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Random thoughts? Well my mom made a lemon meringue pie for Christmas because I told her that's my favorite and really the only pie I like when she asked and before I ever got a slice it was all gone. Boohoo. No pie for me.

Today we are going to town to my grandmothers house because my aunt, uncle, and their 2 girls are here from the states (Indianapolis) and they want to see Jackson. And we have to stay in to pick up dad from work because our other car broke down so we only have one car until at least next Wednesday. I'm going to ask mom to take me to the Superstore on Smythe St. because they have really cute kids clothes and right now they are having a big blowout, up to 50% off! Then I think I'll go to the mall because I have a $25 gift certificate from Chapters and I want to use it so I can have a book to read. While I'm there I'll probably buy myself some clothes because my hips are too big for every pair of pants I own now Jackson really needs undershirts too, so some of those too. Maybe I'll get a blizzard from DQ too... hmm... maybe a KFC snacker too... I like those. My friend Justin is here from Ontario so if my friends want to do something, we'll all go out tonight. Mom said she'd watch Jackson so I could. So hopefully we can! Maybe we could go see Pursuit of Happiness... I really want to see that. Jackson fell asleep sitting on my lap... too cute. God I love him

Ok I'll end here... sorry... you said random thoughts, so there ya go I'm in a weird mood right now... I'm excited at the prospect of being out of the house and getting to go do real people stuff.
December 29th, 2006, 08:09 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine aren't happy random thoughts This am I found a FLEA in our house so I decided to give the dogs a bath. When I went downstairs--there was a DEAD RABBIT courtesy of Buffy --GRRRR so I got rid of that and put them in the tub--she was covered with fleas (probably from the rabbit she brought in) and now I have to wash and spray and get Troy out of the house when I was planning on keeping him here today to get him back on track! UGH! I just had my carpets cleaned yesterday too

December 29th, 2006, 08:18 AM
ERICKA77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well it is nasty outside, and we are supposed to be leaving this weekend to go to Dallas; to do Christmas at my parent's house. It has been raining since yesterday. Supposed to rain until tomorrow, then it is supposed to be beautiful. Not sure when we are leaving, but I need to pack since we will be gone a couple of days. Not looking foward to it. My house looks like a tornado went through it. I hate going out of town when the house is a disaster. I don't have it in me today to clean. Maybe it's the weather outside that is giving me a case of the laziness..lol..I'm happy about going to my parents, but dreading being in the town. DH and our best friends that live there had a fight and they are not speaking. Don't know if it is mendable or not. I'm caught in the middle. So I hope we don't see them this weekend. Not sure what we are doing for New Year's. We've had a couple invites to different parties. But we aren't in the party mood this year. I guess that is what a baby will do to you..lol..If we go somewhere I doubt we will drink that much if at all...
Well I hope everyone has a safe and very Happy New Year!!!
Can't believe it is 2007 already...

December 29th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Mmm... I want DQ now, I love Blizzards... When I was pregnant, I had to go on a DQ ban because my favorite is the cookie dough

That's crazy, Val - man, ewww!!!

And I totally know what you mean about cleaning, Ericka - I need to clean, I got it all great and my inlaws came over and now it's a disaster area again, but I just can't bring myself to do it when I come home and find DH who has been on his butt all day. I swear, I'll do it this weekend!

December 29th, 2006, 10:19 AM
ERICKA77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's amazing how you can spend all day to clean, then just 30 seconds to destroy..lol..We still have a mess from Christmas.
I hate fleas! When we lived in Florida Phoenix had fleas alllll year round. I hated it, it drove me crazy. They were sand fleas, that were impossible to get rid of. Valerie-I hope you get rid of them. Stupid fleas.

Poor Eric, he just hasn't felt good lately has he? I hope he gets to feeling better!

December 29th, 2006, 12:28 PM
canadian_ehngel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to canadian_ehngel Send a message via Yahoo to canadian_ehngel
Well... me and SO got a Subway card for Christmas so I can't wait till he gets off work so we can get some Subway! I'm so addicted to that stuff. Yuuummmmm.
December 29th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah, first the month long ear infection and now a week of teething h-e-double hockey sticks. My poor boy isn't having a good time! He seemed to do really well today at daycare, now if we can just get him to nap I'm hoping he might actually have a good evening for a change!

Oh man, Subway is awesome stuff, now I want Subway AND DQ. This is no good, no good at all

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search